Friday, October 29, 2010

I give up. I give in.

I am exhausted. I am frustrated.

I am stuck.


I know I shouldn't be but what is all of this if your not honest. Honest with everyone but more importantly, honest with yourself. I am tired of constantly being on edge. Wondering what someone thinks, what their next move will be or how I might react. Wondering (wanting to KNOW) why. Why things couldn't be. Why it has to be this way. Why people are the way they are and not the way (I think) they should be. Wrong, I know. Why it needs to be so hard. I know that things need to be earned and in no way are put out for you to just pick up as you go along but WHY does it seem to be so hard in the process? So tiring, so frustrating and so annoying at times.

There it goes..

Forget it.

I give up.

Time to get the laundry.













No comments:

Post a Comment