Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To think, for a second, that I know the ins and outs of me as a whole, would be the biggest joke I ever made. I have no idea. I was recently asked, 'Why do you want to be alone right now?'. To which I answered, 'I need to be with me at the moment. I need to figure me out because I couldn't think about being with someone else without first being with me.'

Of course there was the followup, 'You don't know you? You don't know what you like and don't like?' I was a little taken aback by that but when I gave it some thought, I realized that maybe I don't know all those things. Maybe I don't know even half of those things and that is what I am spending my time doing at the moment. Unfortunately, it does come with it's lonely moments.

Sometimes many but that is where the pep talks come in REAL handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment