Saturday, October 16, 2010

Skeletal and Emotional

The thoughts in my head are nonstop.
Seems as if they move in and set up shop.

As they do, I think about you.
Imagining smiles, laughs and even tears we might share.

I know, even now,
I could hold your hand,
place my heavy head on your shoulder
and be comforted by just your breathing

We started young,
sharing moments no one knew.
Just me and you

We were building a relationship so few find.
One that would be stronger than anything

I look at pictures,
Replay memories and
imagine the possible futures.

I realize it could still be.
Just with me
and
thats ok

I know you are still here.
I know you are

Your in my heart.
Your still my support

I will keep us going.
In just the way we would if your were sitting next to me
holding my hand

I will continue.
With you
and
your support





No comments:

Post a Comment