Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear Cause of the Hurt,

It has been some time since my already fragile heart was smashed to pieces but I need you to know that I will be ok. I am ok, actually. In the time that has passed since everything went down, I have spent an incredible amount of time thinking about all that has happened. Then I had a moment. A moment similar to what you might see in some movie. It was as if the clouds parted and I instantly saw things clearly. I saw YOU clearly.

It all makes sense and I understand.

Never again will I allow you into my life in that way. Never again will you have the chance to inflict such pain and heartache on me.

I see you and I see me and never again will I see us.

I wish you the best in your search for you,

Victim of your Confusion

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Flashing you a peace sign, girl!

Lady said...

Thank you, Lady!

Post a Comment