Thursday, May 20, 2010

For a long time now, I have been searching for an explanation. A reason why things are happening or why my life has suddenly taken this path. In my struggle to know why, I have forgotten about me. I am not a bad person, nor am I not worth good and happy things in my life. Unfortunately, I so desperately wanted to know yet another explanation for the negative things in my life and lost track of all the good.

I have a lot happening. Maybe some of it isn't best but the longer that I sit around and try to figure out why it's happening, the more time I miss out on the good things in my life. The people that care, the advancements in my career, the development of new ideas and ventures and just taking each day as it comes.

I begin to wonder why it is I feel the need to concentrate so much on the bad things. It, in no way, makes me feel good and if anything, makes me want to crawl under the covers and call it a day. Everyday.

I heard someone say once, the negative is just so much easier to believe.

Why is it so hard for myself (and many other people, I'm sure) to focus on the good?




No comments:

Post a Comment