Thursday, August 20, 2009

I often find myself thinking about people and why people do what they do. Now, I know that I have been told that I read into things too much but there is just something in me that wants to know 'why'. Quite possibly, most times that I 'read into things' there really is nothing there to find but, yet, I really feel in my heart that there is something else underneath the spoken words at times. Ironically, if and when there is, I never really find it out. Frustrating.

Regardless - today is another day filled with thoughts. What is going on? How did I get here? What is going to happen? Where can I find a hug? and so on...

I feel as though these thoughts just dance around in my head and tease me with the answers that never seem to come when I want them. Hell, sometimes, they don't come at all. Perhaps, I should try to be a little less demanding of the thoughts and learn to just notice them and wait for the answer to present itself....

Problem: I am impatient

No comments:

Post a Comment